Saturday, August 22, 2009

i dream of baby


It's the morning of my baby shower and I am so excited! One of my very best friends from college, Lindsey, drove in from Chicago last night. We spent the evening getting all caught up - it was so refreshing and very overdue! I can't wait to see everyone else's face this afternoon - it is going to be wonderful!
Katie, Me, & Lindsey
On our last girl's trip (Oct '07)

Also worth mentioning... Kelly and I started out Child Birth Education Class on Wednesday! It was LONG (3 hours) but interesting. It was the first of four classes we will complete over the next month. There were nine other couples in the class, all of which were having boys - we were the only ones expecting a girl!!!

And finally, as I mention in the title of this post... I dream of baby! I had my first dream about the baby Thursday night. It was so real! I wont bore you with all the detail! But I wanted to make sure to document it so I didn't forget when this memorable dream occurred.

That's all for now - I have to get ready for the day! YAY! Talk to you SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment